Download it here--it's just a 3 minute-long loopy thing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINGO! YOU INSPIRED ME TO MAKE MY FIRST PODCAST!
1) I recorded a podcast celebrating the awesomeness of Ringo Starr on his birthday (actually, one day late)
2) I told people about it
3) I realized afterwards I don't know how to publish a podcast
4) Though I enjoyed making the podcast, I kind of find myself to be a) boring b) annoying/trite c) cringe-inducing YET d) knowledgeable.
5) I listened to it last night and fell asleep
6) Bob Dylan's radio show also made me fall asleep
7) I found a way to post the podcast
SO, let me know what you think. Should I keep doing this? I found a host I think is pretty good, but let's see how it works first before singing its praises.
So, listen/download and dig. I recommend headphones. Not for the sexiness of my voice, but because the Beatles on 'phones is always the bomb.
If the embed doesn't work, go directly to: